Monday, October 8, 2007

Fogo De YUMMY


In the immortal words of my husband, "I love bank holidays".
Okay, so everyday is a bank holiday for me...but it's not every weekday that Addison & I get to hang out with Daddy-O. Today we went downtown to have lunch at Fogo De Chao, an all you can eat Brazilian Steakhouse. All you can eat steak...awesome.

The rule of thumb at Fogo de Chao is avoid the salad bar. The salad bar is a way to distract you from the mounds of yummy meat that can fill your plate and tummy. Tool calls going to the salad bar a "rookie mistake".

Tool (aka: Andrew Reuter) was at Fogo with work buddies...and I saw him go the salad bar. I have witnesses. Tool went to the salad bar, Andy went to the salad bar, Christie, Jen & Karen went to the salad bar...I did NOT go the salad bar. I ate parmesan pork, garlic beef, filet mignon, ribeye, top sirloin, bottom sirloin. Ate and ate and ate.
It's seven hours later and I am still stuffed...all you can eat meat, pure genius.

(Oh, yeah baby slept through the whole meal ~ she's the bestest!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The salad bar does have great cheese! I could not resist!

mary margaret said...

yea for your post about fogo de chao, but i'm far more excited about the fact that you have a link to found magazine! it's the greatest! have you ever been to an event/showing? i've never been able to go, but it is a goal of mine. there's one tonight but i sadly can't go.