Thursday, October 25, 2007

S-T-I-N-K-Y


Earlier in Miss Addison's life we had concerns about the fact that she did not poo regularly. At one point she had gone over 7 days without a good poop. Poor girl...I had to prove my chops as a good mom and put a thermometer up her poophole.

(That thermometer is now clearly marked, and kept separate from all other thermometers, don't worry!)Very traumatic experience for me, not so upsetting for her.

Fast forward to today...she destroyed TWO diapers. Two. Nasty. Poos. Once this morning right after her father left for work. Once this evening 15 minutes before her father got home from work. I had to light matches and a scented candle ~ both times. Gross, but probably amusing to you....super not amusing to me. And, for godsake, it is definately Andy's turn for diaper duty!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ewww! That's gross!