Saturday, October 6, 2007

Thank Goodness

This past week Andy travelled on business to Lowell, MA. It was just us girls. We kept very busy...we survived baby yoga, a trip to visit the staff & students at Revere and Addison's 3 month photo session.
Tuesday was baby yoga. I am pleased to report that I got through the entire class. I was, for the first time, able to do all the stretches and positions. My darling baby behaved so well ~ what a proud mama.
Being that we are sophisticated urban ladies we also attended the opening of Buildings & Landscapes, a photography exhibit by the very talented Treavor Doherty. After the opening we went to Terragusto with Christie and Karen for a sheshepoopoo dinner. We all were very excited to try this little restaurant, but really who charges $20for a small plate of pasta? Not worth it.
What was worth it, however, was the phone call I got from Karen after I dropped her off at Mulligan's. Apparently she sat on Addison's booties, which became velcroed to her ass. Yes, Karen was hanging out with little fleece pink booties attached to her ass that say
"Thank Goodness for Little Girls" ~ PRICELESS!

No comments: