Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday in the Suburbs


I thought I would make it to Costco or at least SuperTarget, but alas, that was not in the stars. My trek to the 'burbs was well worth it, however, as I got to hang out with Renata and her little man, Evan.


We sat in the living room and talked about our babies' bowel movements, the pitch of their cries, the funny things they do. We fed them bottles, changed their diapers and tried to keep Rocky happy and at ease. It was a fabulous. What treat to have another mom my age to talk to and revel in the fantasticness of our spawn. We ended this beautiful fall day with a walk in the neighborhood.
I must say the suburbs fit Renata very well -->-->-->-->-->-->-->-->-->
Did I mention that this side of 11 years ago Renata & I split a bottle of Gordon's Vodka for a fun Friday night? Things have changed a bit, eh?

No comments: