Tuesday, January 6, 2009

32 & 18


GUESS WHO TURNED 32 TODAY?
No, sillies! Not me. I turned 18 months old...(my parents can't believe it either!).
But my Daddy-o has to blow out a lot of candles today. For his birthday Mom & I decided to share adorable old pictures of his grumpy face and his happy face.
GRUMPY?!
Uncle Brian, Daddy & Aunt Kimmie
HAPPY?!

I also arranged for freezing rain to cover Cincinnati so that he could work from home in his pjs. Finally, I asked Grandma and Aunt Nikki to babysit me so that Mommy & Daddy could go out for grown up dinner.

Aren't I the sweetest?
** Editor's Note: There was an awesome picture of a Neyer boy origninally posted in a bathing suit in North Carolina. Unfortunately, at this time our fact checking team can not confirm which grumpy Neyer boy that was a picture of. Damn similar looking Neyer boys.







3 comments:

Christie said...

I thought there was naother photo...honestly, it didn't look like either of them!

Christie said...

No comments on the typing error!

Mich said...

happy bday to Andy!