Monday, January 19, 2009

ABC

I have been a week long quest to find Addison ABC magnets. I have all sorts of suggestions to get fancy LeapFrog ones, but I finally found the good old traditional ones today and decided they were the perfect start.
After her nap today Addie and I played for a good while with her new magnets. We can't use them on the fridge - stainless steel is not very kid friendly. Instead, we use the door from the mudroom to the garage. Addison had all sorts of fun with her new letters, she found it particularly funny to take them off the door and put them down the front of her overalls.

I know, she's an oddball.



4 comments:

Christie said...

You get that same look when you've been caught doing something...with your hand down your pants :)

Sue said...

So frickin adorable.

Kate C. said...

Perhaps in your next post you could spell the names of your favorite commentators - Christie, Sue, Kate... Just a thought :-)

She is just too cute. I like her rainbow sweater.

Jessica said...

Good idea Kate ;)