Wednesday, January 7, 2009

He didn't even listen

I think, well I know, that I spend too much time on the phone.

Today while I was de-Christmasfying the house Addison was playing at her "kitchen". I looked over while winding up the mantle garland, and found her with her fake phone walking all through out the kitchen jabbering and making almost frantic hand gestures.
She was able to make hand gestures, because she had her little blue plastic phone snugly tucked between her ear and shoulder. When she was done with her conversation she looked at me warily and sighed quite loudly.

I'm thinking maybe she asked Daddy for a puppy and he said no...again.

6 comments:

Sue said...

That is adorable! And I'm so glad you are being a good blogger again.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I had a typo in my first comment so i deleted it.

That was absolutely HILARIOUS!

Mich said...

uh oh - better watch yourself around her.

Kathy said...

Andy,
She already has a Lion, and a very large clown fish~~~how could a puppy hurt?

Jillian said...

Im sending a puppy asap! And about the hand gestures... You better watch that middle finger action Jess.