Thursday, March 25, 2010

Excuses excuses

I have been spending some quality time in my car - and am about to log several more hours of car togetherness. I can barely think in full sentences, let alone type coherent paragraphs.

**Addie was diagnosed with a double ear infection last week.

**Saturday night we attended a family wedding where Addie and Rylan tore up the dance floor. They were a tornado of spinning and running and general boogey-ing.


**She and I hit the road for the Mountain State Sunday morning. We visited with my aunts and uncles, with my wonderful cousins and with Gramma Kathy. Addie played and played and harassed the cat. She took a walk with Uncle Glenn to pet a baby deer. She giggled and twirled and basically entertained the crowd.


**I am exhausted. I have 90 pounds of laundry to do. I have to pack and get ready to hit the road again tomorrow. From the quietness of West Virginia to the bustle of Chicago all in a few days.

**Addie has been accident free for longer than I know - she did excellent in the car and experienced her first roadside rest area (um, ICK).
I am being called back reality - the dryer just buzzed.

3 comments:

Sue said...

There you are, I've missed you! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

~Laura said...

Welcome to Chicago! Hope you guys enjoy your spring break here. No accidents is awesome news!

Jillian said...

That uncle of hers is just fantastic... those two are cute as a button. Almost as cute as her cousin Jillian...