Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Virus

Be patient my darlings (yes, mother that is directed to you)...My computer has been down with a nasty virus. It then kindly infected my husband's work computer and created computer chaos in our home.
It's nastiness is only rivaled by the amount of mucus and coughing that my husband and daughter are experiencing.

I feel like I should take a Lysol shower.

So while the babe and the husband continue to convalesce, my computer is back. However, it needs to be reloaded with all the bells and whistles that we lost. Hopefully that happens tonight and I can start writing, with pictures, again.

Until then, the moral of the story is: Do not surf the Internet at my father's house, you might catch the ick.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Ya know, if you have the ick...you get flushed down the toilet with a wine salute from Babs and I??!!!