- Having finally made it to the grocery - meaning I could have a fresh pot of coffee this morning with half and half.
- Participating in swim lessons with Addie. At times they are hard and painful, but this afternoon she bobbed underwater several times and came up smiling.
- Looking, tan-wise, as thought I've already spent a week at the beach, when in reality my beach week is still nine days away.
- Being only nine days a way from week filled with sand, surf, sun and friendship.
- Blueberries pints on sale 10 for $10 (thank you Kroger).
- That my wedding anniversary, and therefore a fancy dinner out downtown, is only two days away.
- That my husband's phone cut out this morning as he informed me that he went to dinner at my favorite restaurant in Chicago last night - without me.
- Friends with families that have pools who invite us to tag along.
- To have survived the first two days of Three - only 363 more to go.
Tuckered out after a day of swim lessons and playing in the pool with her bud Nicholas.