Monday, September 10, 2007

Massage is soooo relaxing

In an attempt to be an amazing earthmother I decided to bring my sweet little angel to an infant massage class. I was ready...I fed her right before we went, dressed her in kimono style onesie for easy massage access and brought along a soft, warm blanket to make her more comfortable.

We got to class. The lights were dimmed. Soft music was playing. Two other rolypoly babies were smiling and cooing. Oh how wonderful this massage experience was going to be. I gently took Addison out of her carseat, warmed the massage oil on my hands and attempted to give my darling a relaxing baby massage.

I failed.

She screamed and cried for pretty much the entire hour long class.


I wonder if those other rolypoly little babies were relaxed....?


Tomorrow is our first "Mommy & Me Yoga"....can't wait to see what she does there!

No comments: