Monday, October 29, 2007

I Heart Giraffes

For some reason when Addison was born, she received a lot of giraffe paraphernalia. She got:
  • Two giraffe snugglies, one of which she carries with her all the time now. (Okay, let's be honest, I put the snugglie in her car seat, forcing her to "carry" it with her);

  • A giraffe blanket and a giraffe spring jacket. The blanket seems to be a favorite (Can babies have favorites? If so, do you suppose I am her favorite or her father? Never mind, don't answer that...);

  • A giraffe pull toy that plays music that seems to put her in a bit of trance when played;

  • A giraffe stuffed animal (according to Ty stuffed animal company it's name is Towers) that Addison seems to find quite amusing....as demonstrated below.


2 comments:

Mich said...

I love giraffes - Addison and I are destined to be friends!

Unknown said...

Giraffes are fun!