Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday Tradition

Almost every Tuesday since late July Addison & I have gone to the Lincoln Square Farmers' Market. It is the perfect excuse to take a walk. We wander the stands, buy some delicious fresh fruit & vegetables, maybe buy a pie and then head into the square for some coffee. (Well, I have coffee, she usually enjoys a nice little bottle of soy formula). It's been a great way to get out of house, enjoy some fresh air and see the hoards of other stay at home moms looking for some adult interaction.
Today was the last official market at Lincoln Square of the season. The stands were a bit sparse, the market wasn't as crowded as usual, and sadly the pie man did not have an Apple Crumb pie (Neyer household favorite). I felt like I was saying goodbye to a good friend as we walked off in search of coffee.
Thank you Farmers' Market for keeping me sane...do you have any branches in Cincinnati? I have a feeling I am going to miss you quite a bit this time next year.

No comments: