Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Embracing the Inner Monkey


Monkey Toes
Grandma Kathy bought Addison a monkey costume when we were in Pittsfield in September. I have been dying to put her in it and was so excited when Halloween finally arrived. I used to call her my spider monkey because she was such a skinny little thing...now, of course, she is my chunky monkey or my chunka monka, depending on how cute she is being. At this exact moment she is crying and screaming bloody murder because her father is burping her (how dare he??!) so am not quite sure what kind of monkey she is being...does a shrieking monkey exist?

We did not go trick-or-treating...I figure at this point in my life I can afford my own Snickers bar and really shouldn't use her for free candy. We did, however, go to Crust, an organic pizza joint in Wicker Park to celebrate Christie's 32nd birthday.
Check out my tail...
Such a hipster little monkey.

No comments: