Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sue sews Sue's socks


Last night Addison, Andy & I got to hang out with Sue Fedea. We love Sue Fedea because she is a party in a sweatshirt. Sue is highly entertained by college photo albums, commercial jingles and baby fat....my kind of friend. We ate Thai food and Sushi and let Addison flirt endlessly with Sue...they're a pretty cute couple. Sue discussed her love for Dr. Seuss' Fox in Socks. I believe this may be the most difficult book in the world to read aloud. In fact on the cover of the book it states:

"This is a book you READ ALOUD to find out just how smart your tongue is. The first timeyou read it, don't go fast! This Fox is a tricky fox. He'll try to get your tongue it trouble."

The first page says:
"Take it SLOWLY. This Book is DANGEROUS!"

I read it after breakfast this morning and I swear it made me light-headed! Last night, however, we decided it would be one hysterical drinking game.

This morning, Addison slept from her 5 a.m. feeding until 8:30 a.m. ~ what a treat. When she woke up she was smiley and covered in pee...she was wet, her blanket was wet, her sheets were wet, yet she was still as happy as can be. After both bottles (one at 8:30, one at 12:00), however, she was a pukey mcpukersons...to quote Christie, I looked like I was attacked by condors. I am on my 3rd shirt of the day.

Ah, the joy of motherhood.

No comments: