Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Silly Sleeper

My mom always said that sleeping with me in her bed was like sleeping with a tornado. Christie describes sharing a bed with her niece like sharing a bed with a boa constrictor (a description that I have also assigned to Andy...if there is a spare inch of bed he takes it!).

Andy and I learned over Christmas that sleeping the same bed with Addison is like sleeping with a cyclone. She never stops moving, she wiggles and jiggles and giggles all night long. Lately my favorite game has been trying to predict where she will be in her crib when I check on her before bed or when I get up in the morning ~ it is NEVER in the place that I put her down.

For her nap this morning I put her laying on her back, her feet facing her sheep and her head facing her bear and star....this is how she ended up 10 minutes later:

No comments: