Saturday, February 23, 2008

'Tis the Season all year round

The holiday season never ends in our house. For Christmas my Aunt Janet sent Addison her own snow globe. When I first opened it, I thought that maybe Aunt Janet was playing a cruel joke on me...a very loud toy that plays the same, annoying Christmas songs over and over. I forgave Aunt Janet simply because she is Aunt Janet.
Well now I must actually say THANK YOU Aunt Janet. Addison's snow globe is wonderful. It sits on her changing table and provides endless fascination to her. When she is fussy or squirmy during her changing, all I have to do is turn on her snow globe and she smiles, goes immediately quiet and becomes enthralled with the music and swirling snow.

So what if it is almost March and I often find myself humming Joy to the World?

1 comment:

LaurenK said...

My mom has told me that my favorite book as a toddler was "'Twas the night before Christmas". She said she could recite that book from memory because I would pick it out every night for her to read to me. EnJOY TO THE WORLD!