Monday, March 17, 2008

Little Leprechaun(s)

Back in the day St. Patrick's Day meant waking up at 7:00 am, shoving my face with fatty food with Karen or Christie or both and joining my husband at some random location to drink copious amounts of alcohol. We celebrated at Lee's, 1925 W. Grace, Goldie's....but mostly 1925 W. Grace or the old Clifton apartment of Murphey, Phelan and Fowler. We drank, we played games, we made general asses of ourselves (not just Andy & I, all of us).

This year I drank a Starbucks in Beverly with my friend Erin and her sons Tristan and Logan. I packed a box of clothing and shoes. I met Laura Boyd for a lovely lunch at Southport Grocery and then headed out to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's for corn beef and cabbage (okay, and maybe some Guinness).
Addie showed off her Irish spirit with a her cousin Emmett...and when I say showed off I mean competed for Grandpa & Grandma's attention.






**Oh, and by the way Aunt Kelly, Uncle Rory and Emmett....we're going to miss you a whole freaking bunch. But, seriously, we're not going to live that far away and Cincinnati has great zoo...not only that, but you have FREE place to stay. Come visit...there is more fun to be had



No comments: