Thursday, July 24, 2008

Carolina ~ The End

I was going to try to upload a video of Addison heading into the ocean, but in all honesty I am not that good of a videographer and the videos I took were kind of poor.



Addison liked putting her toes in the surf and didn't mind sitting on the shore with her mommy and daddy playing in the wet sand. She didn't even seem to really mind the dry sand. She didn't try to eat it like Rylan did(yum), but she did smear it across her face.


The big foray into the Atlantic was, overall, a success. Addie didn't mind the waves coming at her or being dipped in the water as long as her Daddy did not let go of her. When Andy would try to swish her out into the water she let him know in no uncertain terms that she did not appreciate that (translation: shrieking and threatening to cry). As long as her Daddy's arms were wrapped around her and she could maintain a death grip on his neck, the ocean was a-okay by her.
So she liked the ocean....but she LOVED the wading pool (thanks Elise and Genna!) which is where she spent most of her afternoons splashing and playing.

So while there is no quality ocean video, here is a glimpse at her love of the pool and a peak into the summer fling aforementioned between Addie and Tool:

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh my goodness too cute. I am sitting at my computer at work with a huge grin on my face. I mean... I am sitting at my computer at work WORKING REALLY HARD.