Thursday, July 3, 2008

An Unamused Mommy

Have I mentioned that Addison, the never ending eater, has decided that while eating food is fun, she would much rather play with it? By play with it I mean smear it across her high chair tray. I mean stick it in her ears and nose; rub it in her hair; smash it between her fingers.
She also finds it particularly entertaining to throw it.

She likes to pick up (insert any food here) and drop it off the side of her tray. Or wing it as far as she can. Today the floor has seen oranges and prunes. Yesterday it got a taste of cheerios and goldfish crackers. Oh yeah, it also got a whole bunch of scrambled eggs.

Did I also mention that while I was scraping those eggs off the floor I felt something hit me in the back of the head? Yeah, my daughter egged me.

To say the very least my patience is just about gone...and my floor is constantly dirty.

No comments: