- A weekend that was full of laughter, old friends, good food, fire pits and Sparkletinis.
- A broken fever and medication for a grouchy toddler.
- Being inspired to again reengage my cheapest therapy: Running.
- A midweek hair cut, color and mini-facial.
- Being invited to dance 'at the ball' nine times a day from the most lovely princess.
- Getting the front lawn mowed before the neighbors staged a protest.
- A pedicure with pals on our second to last day of enjoying our toddlers being in 'school'.
- Waking up to realize the epic fight I had with my husband was in my dreams, not real.
- Drinking my coffee and catching the first episode of West Wing being rerun on Bravo.
- Being one day closer to a relatively quiet weekend.
- My lillies adding a brilliant splash of color to the patio.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
What am I thankful this Thursday?