Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

What am I thankful for this Thursday?
  • A new scent of laundry detergent, and baskets full of clean, folded laundry.
  • Spending five days with an old friend laughing (I've been thankful for that for the past two weeks).
  • Sleeping in until 8, but still being up early enough to have 30 minutes to myself.
  • Oil changed, tires rotated and gas tank full with the car ready to head off to Chicago.
  • Newly planted Black Eyed Susans, Shasta daisies and Sedum.
  • Not getting poison ivy, despite picking a big bush of "leaves of three".
  • Play dates with sweet little girls who clean up after themselves.
  • The anticipation of seeing old coworkers and good friends for a few moments.
  • Being hours away from a glass of wine on my Dad's patio.
  • Having a clean house - with mopped floors and everything.
  • Knowing that when they are good, they are so very good - and so very adorable.

3 comments:

BusyB said...

Great way to make you realize what you are truly thankful for ... I am starting on my list!

ck said...

What an incredible list. I love everything on it. Especially the new scent of laundry detergent, and baskets full of clean, folded laundry...

AiringMyLaundry said...

Fantastic list!

I love the smell of clean laundry.