- Clean sheets - for all the beds. Even though clean sheets means I did a ton of laundry.
- Having the weed whacker back - even though it makes my hands go numb.
- Nine folded towels - four of which are earmarked for the beach.
- Being 90 percent packed - although there is still tons to do.
- Finally finding a life jacket for Miss Thang - and then finding the same one at Target for $7 cheaper.
- Knowing that Top Chef always reruns so that I can catch up if kiddo's bedtime runs over.
- Friends who come over bearing nice bottles of Pinot Grigio and Rose.
- Anticipating a lot of laughter for the next 11ish days.
- Getting beautiful flowers for my wedding anniversary - even if they weren't from my wonderful husband (thanks Mom!).
Thursday, July 15, 2010
What am I thankful for this Thursday?