- Air conditioning - it is steamy here in Cincinnati and even though my husband swears he is freezing to death in our house it feels fabulous to me.
- Mood swings - kind of. Addie has had a few bad days, but yesterday she was amazing. Helpful, affectionate, sweet, kind. Just the mood I crave from her every day.
- My new sewing machine and therefore my newly hung kitchen curtain.
- Finalized travel plans for friends' weddings and having wonderful friends who are marrying their perfect matches.
- My decision to ignore my low carb diet and pig out on shrimp and basil risotto.
- The prospect of 3.5 days of big city fun with fabulous girl friends.
- Having survived, more or less, two outdoor workouts in this weather.
- Finding a tiny bit of perspective, even if the search took a while.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
This Thursday I am thankful for: