- Cooler temperatures mixed with sunny skies.
- Remembering to return the DVDs I borrowed from the library on time.
- Finding a sassy $40 dress from The Red Dot Boutique marked down to $10 - in my size!
- Watching Hoarders and being inspired to start really keeping up on housework.
- Monday spent on the couch watching a West Wing marathon with the husband.
- An adult dinner with a friend I haven't seen in two months at Otto's.
- A weekend that was full of friends and family and a trip to Findlay Market.
- Discovering Kung Fu Girl Reisling - yum.
- Going to meet the preschool teacher today. OH MY GOD does she really start preschool next week? REALLY??
- The coming weekend - a grown up get away to celebrate the wedding of one our best friends.
- Making the decision to officially tell the half marathon to suck it and feeling NO guilt or shame about it.
- The endless style of a certain little one.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
This Thursday I am thankful for: