- The fact that I am not a preschool teacher - holy crap 12 three year old is a lot of work.
- That I have the ability to volunteer at preschool in Addie's classroom - nothing is more comical than watching kids attempt to play DuckDuckGoose for the first time.
- Crystal Light Fruit Punch (or as Addie would say Poot Frounch) - it's like crack, only it won't ruin my life.
- That I am starting to feel recovered from a wonderful wedding weekend.
- The person who invented feta cheese, it makes my life so much more flavorful and enjoyable.
- Seven p.m. dinner reservations without the kiddo and with friends.
- Not being the designated driver for said dinner reservations.
- That Andy and I get each other's sense of humor...and that we just get each other.
- The sound of wind chimes.
- That I didn't place a friendly bet on Top Chef - I would have lost.
- Sugar Free Popsicles - much like Crystal Light, they are my drug of choice these days.
- The brief smell of Autumn in the air - I am ready for jeans and long sleeve t-shirts.
- Target's 75 percent off rack - it's amazing and guilt free.
- My mother making beach plans for the Spring - I am always happy to participate in a beach vacation!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
This Thursday I am thankful for: