Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

This Thursday I am thankful for:

  • A weekend with out travel or plans.
  • My fabulous new Kindle.
  • A wonderfully clean car.
  • Preschool twice a week for three hours.
  • Evening playtime for Andy and Addie (because it means I can hide upstairs and read my Kindle).
  • Trying a new recipe and not flubbing it.
  • Grocery shopping by myself and crossing everything off my list.
  • Warm weather and sunny skies for the start of Autumn.
  • The effectiveness of amoxicillin.
  • Hot coffee in the morning - and iced coffee in the afternoon.
  • Seeing Addie have such a great time with Papa and Grandma Johnson.
  • Getting the floor mopped - and the lovely smell of Fabuloso.
  • Elastic waist bands - they just make everything so much more comfortable.
  • Celebrating with one of my best friends right after she got engaged to a wonderful man.

No comments: