- A weekend with out travel or plans.
- My fabulous new Kindle.
- A wonderfully clean car.
- Preschool twice a week for three hours.
- Evening playtime for Andy and Addie (because it means I can hide upstairs and read my Kindle).
- Trying a new recipe and not flubbing it.
- Grocery shopping by myself and crossing everything off my list.
- Warm weather and sunny skies for the start of Autumn.
- The effectiveness of amoxicillin.
- Hot coffee in the morning - and iced coffee in the afternoon.
- Seeing Addie have such a great time with Papa and Grandma Johnson.
- Getting the floor mopped - and the lovely smell of Fabuloso.
- Elastic waist bands - they just make everything so much more comfortable.
- Celebrating with one of my best friends right after she got engaged to a wonderful man.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
This Thursday I am thankful for: