- My staple gun, can of spray paint and a roll of batting - hello, beautiful new blanket box.
- Boxes of hand-me-down clothes - we are HUGE fans of Elise Boutique.
- Getting off the couch and moving. I might hate exercise, but it's starting to love me.
- Two hours after a three year old's tantrum being told, with genuineness, Mama I'm sorry I screamed at you and hit. There's nothing better than a genuine apology.
- Deciding to make this for dinner last night - so yummy and comforting and cheesey.
- Mornings that are cool enough to require a robe, but evenings that are warm enough to invite a gin and tonic on the patio.
- Impromtu playdates that are filled with tons of three year old giggles.
- Yellow finches on the bird feeder.
- Mums blooming on the front porch.
- Having a kid who loves going to school.
- Making the decision to buy this outfit last October during Gymboree's clearance - perfect for Red Day at school was today!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
This Thursday I am thankful for: