- Tomato and feta salad - I've had it three times since Saturday and could still eat more.
- A husband who does the majority of the driving and doesn't hold it against me when I get tired after 2.5 hours behind the wheel, even if he has already logged six.
- Neighbors who are genuinely excited to see us after vacation.
- Friends who share excellent bottles of wine and welcome us into their home with graciousness and humor.
- Having my mom and aunt in town - my weeds should be gone in no time.
- Finally have HD TV installed - correctly.
- My light weight summer down comforter. I sleep so wonderfully with it.
- Iced coffee - it's delicious and it reminds me of vacation and my friends.
- Having a daughter who openly adores her Gramma and a Gramma who dotes on my daughter.
- My new sewing machine - I plan to make Andy all his clothes from here on out.
- Knowing that this time next week I'll be headed to a bachelorette weekend of fun.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
This Thursday I am thankful for: