- Feeling marginally better. Yesterday was spent in bed and throwing up and wanting to die a little bit. Today I just feel like death warmed over.
- My new porcelain travel coffee mug - it's so cheery and keeps my coffee piping hot.
- Lugging my mother's old carpet cleaner 750+ miles back to Ohio - holy Jesus my carpets were disgusting. We could have single-handedly brought back the plague. Ack!
- Whole wheat english muffin, egg, ham and cheese sandwiches.
- Yankee Candle pumpkin scented candle jar - fabulous.
- Blue skies, sunny days, mums in full bloom and Halloween decorations.
- Two pumpkin carving dates in a matter of three days.
- Plans to play in a pumpkin patch with best friends and my sweet daughter. Following that, just plans to play with my friends all weekend.
- That even though she's been acting like a thirteen year old for the past week and pushing right to the brink of insanity, yesterday she was sweet and kind and gentle and took good care of her sick mommy.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
This Thursday I am thankful for: