Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

Quick trips to visit the fam. Especially ones filled with laughter and silliness, as it always is when the McWhorter girls are involved.

Buxom Lip gloss in Ginger - I know, it's so superficial, but it makes me feel like I am at least making an effort. (There is also a tube called Jessica, I plan on purchasing it once there is a bit more of a tan on this face).

Two days of 70 degree weather that resulted in a large amount of yard work getting completed.

A towel bar on clearance for $4.58. That small purchase is now resulting in plans for me to repaint the downstairs bathroom and shop for a new mirror and light fixture this weekend.

The shakers of vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and chocolate that Starbucks keeps by their sweeteners - my coffee always feels that much fancier with a shake or two.

Nap time. The days that nap time occur are magical days. Today was not one of those days.

Having my house back - no four TVs and an extra couch in the living room. No loud, cursing, gas-filled boys yelling. No smell of wings or stale beer. So VERY thankful.

No comments: